Miscellianous files of this blog but maybe it’s still usefull for you. Free and legal software, tutorial ebook, interaktive CD etc. If you wants request some miscellianous file in interior design, you can post it free.
FREE AND LEGAL 2D SOFTWARE
SOLID EDGE 2D DRAFTING
Whether you are using 2D across your company or for a specific 2D design process, Solid Edge 2D Drafting will give you an immediate advantage with production-proven capabilities including drawing layout, Goal Seeking, diagramming, and dimensioning. It is fully compliant with ISO, ANSI, BSI, DIN, JIS and UNI, and it’s absolutely FREE to download and use.
Solid Edge 2D Drafting eases the transition from 2D AutoCAD with import wizards, matched fonts and color schemes, XREF support, paper/model space support and much more. Get up to speed faster with a built-in Command Finder – never look for AutoCAD equilvalent command again.
Solid Edge 2D Drafting requires Windows XP or Vista and now includes the Free Solid Edge Viewer. Make sure you have Internet Explorer version 6.0 or later for the download.
This is probably the best FREE 2D CAD software.
DESI-III is a freeware 2D CAD program running under the DOS operating system. It was written during 1980 – 2001 by Hugo Mariën. It has features needed for making two-dimensional technical drawings. The user interface is based on menus, and is translated into English, Dutch, French, German and Ukrainian.
DESI-III is a powerful and userfriendly 2D CAD system with a lot of profeesional features: associative hatching, dimensioning, associative text attributes to lines and symbols, multiple (up to hundreds) lines or line chains and curves. Automatic interruption of lines on user definable boundaries of symbols AND repairing if the symbols is moved or deleted. Adaptive and powerfull line pattern definitions, macro’s etc….
DESI – III Download page – English Version
PowerDraw is a 2D vector draw application. You can download this drawing application free of charge and use it with no limitation.
- Using mouse actions or control methods to handle drawings.
- Drawing line, polyline, rectangle, polygon, bezier, circle, ellipse, arc, pie, chord and text on the Designer Canvas.
- Modifying the drawed figures.
- Using layers and layer operations like merging.
- Using all colors possible.
- Using different style of pens with diffrent widths.
- Using different style of brushes (including hatches) to paint drawings.
- Creating text objects with any font installed in the system.
- Saving the drawing as file and opening the file as drawing.
- Printing the file to the printer and/or plotter.
- Making unlimited Undo.
- Cutting, copying, pasting and deleting the figures.
- Grouping and ungrouping the figures.
- Ordering the figures (SendToBack, BringToFront, etc.)
- Rotating, scaling and mirroring the figures.
- Making polar and rectangular figure arrays.
- Aligning the figures in any style.
- Inserting bitmaps or jpeg pictures to the drawing.
- Scaling, rotating, mirroring,skewing and flipping bitmaps.
- Inserting WMF/EMF files as editable objects.
- Exporting the drawing as WMF file.
- Using plugins developed as DLL in a special structure(documented).
- Making macros in pascal-like language and running them in the designer.
- Using trace guides(in several angles) when drawing.
- Zooming and panning, viewing the drawing in any scale.
- Using page formats like (A4,letter, etc.) or custom sizes.
- Making block from figures and adding it to the librarry.
- Using block librarries, inserting blocks.
- Snapping the mouse actions to grids, guidelines or the current objects.
- Using grids and guidelines.
- Using vertical and horizontal rulers.
HYCAD is an user friendly 2D CAD program, green and small but powerful. It can export multiple format files,such as BMP JPG PNG DXF XMG WMF EMF DWG EPS SLD CGM SVG PDF etc. It is easy to be learn and use.
PROGECAD 2008 SMART
ProgeCAD 2008 Smart!, powered by the most recent IntelliCAD engine, is derived directly from the professional versions of progeCAD, and maintains all the base functionality of its outstanding parents in a set of installation that is compact and easy to install.
ProgeCAD 2008 Smart! is related to a charitable initiative in favour of Doctors Without Borders for the Darfur, a western Sudan region in Africa, that endures a humanitarian crisis without precedents. All of the users that want to help us in the initiative can carry out some donations. Donations do not limit in any way the free usage of the software.
Private use Only: progeCAD 2008 Smart! is for private, non-commercial use only. The use of progeCAD 2008 Smart! within any organization or for commercial and businesspurposes is strictly prohibited.
- reads and writes AutoCAD® DWG files from 2.5 to 2008
- has industry standard AutoCAD Commands
- has AutoCAD® Menu, Script, Font Compatibility
- has AutoLISP® Compatibility!
- has Basic Rendering Options
- has Express Tools
- export to PDF and JPG
- 10,000 standard symbols and blocks available for free
- supports RedLine and Markup made by progeCAD Viewer DWG
FREE AND LEGAL 3D SOFTWARE
Google SketchUp is software that you can use to create, export and present 3D models. Whether you want to design a new deck for your house, build models for Google Earth, or teach geometry to your fifth-graders, you can use SketchUp to see your ideas in 3D. And when you’re done, you can export an image, make a movie or print out a view of what you made.
Download link: Google SketchUp for free
Blender is a free 3D graphics application. It can be used for modeling, UV unwrapping, texturing, rigging, water simulations, skinning, animating, rendering, particle and other simulations, non-linear editing, compositing, and creating interactive 3D applications. Blender is available for several operating systems, including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, IRIX, Solaris, NetBSD, FreeBSD, OpenBSD with unofficial ports for BeOS, SkyOS, AmigaOS, MorphOS and Pocket PC. Blender has a robust feature set similar in scope and depth to other high-end 3D software such as Softimage|XSI, Cinema 4D, 3ds Max, Lightwave and Maya. These features include advanced simulation tools such as rigid body, fluid, cloth and softbody dynamics, modifier based modeling tools, powerful character animation tools, a node based material and compositing system and Python for embedded scripting.
Blender has a depth and breadth of features comparable to commercial, proprietary, high end and mid range 3D software. In the month following the release of Blender v2.44, it was downloaded 800,000 times; this worldwide user base forms the core of the support mechanisms for the program. Most users learn Blender through community tutorials and discussion forums on the internet.
6. UV Unwrapping
7. Physics and particles
8. Imaging and compositing
9. Real time 3D/Game Creation
You can download Blender free of charge on www.blender.org.
SWEET HOME 3D
Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design application that helps you placing your furniture on a house 2D plan, with a 3D preview.More than 300 models are now available and tested for Sweet Home 3D!
Sweet Home 3D is available in English, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Czech, Polish and Spanish, and may be run on Windows, Mac OS X 10.4 / 10.5, Linux and Solaris.
Sweet Home 3D is an open source project available on SourceForge.net and distributed under GNU General Public License.
GOOGLE SKETCHUP FOR DUMMIES EBOOK
Get a whole new perspective on 3D modeling Build your house in 3D, do some remodeling, and share it in Google Earth Developed with architects and other design gurus in mind, Google SketchUp is the fast, easy way to build 3D models of anything you want buildings, furniture, or your own unique creations. Best of all, it’s free! You don’t have to know anything about 3D to use this handy guide just download SketchUp, fire it up, and you’ll be modeling in no time. * Create models from photos * Master the interface and 3D tools * Animate a walkthrough of your model * Arrange furniture and decorate your space * Try out landscape designs
Blender 3D Architecture, Buildings and scenery
Allan Brito, “Blender 3D Architecture, Buildings, and Scenery”
Packt Publishing | ISBN 1847193676 | June 6, 2008 | 332 Pages | PDF | 10.8MB
“ This book will show you how to create realistic architectural models in Blender. Blender is an open-source 3D animation program released as free software. It can be used for modeling, texturing, skinning, animating, and so on. It runs on all the important operating systems (including Windows, Mac, and Linux).
You can create natural scenery, landscapes, plants, various weather conditions, environmental factors, building materials such as wood, metal, brick, and more. You will also learn how to add people to different scenes as well as other objects to an already existing photograph or a video making it easier to increase its realism.
You will see how to use the final models to create simpler scenes for use in 3D games, where real-time rendering is necessary. You will also see how to use them to create the sets for animated movies.